Get in touch
For general enquiries please complete our enquiry form below.
We value any comments or suggestions you may have about our Parish and our website.
Please note that the Clerk works for the Parish Council on a part-time basis and will respond to your query as soon as possible. Messages and emails will be checked on a regular basis.
In accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Legislation, Romanby Parish Council will comply with new data protection law - as such, any data about you that you may provide on this form will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for the valid purposes of your enquiry, comment or query and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes of your enquiry, comment or query, and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date if required.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept and destroyed securely including ensuring that appropriate technical and security measures are in place to protect your personal data to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.
Romanby Parish Council
76 Ainderby Road
North Yorkshire DL7 8HG
Call us on 07783 949546
Next parish meeting:
12 December 2023, 7:00pm Parish Office