Activities, Sports and Recreation
Romanby supports a range of sporting and other opportunities for leisure and recreation.
The Parish Council provides facilities and public open spaces throughout the parish.
The main parks are:
Ainderby Road Leisure Ground
- Junior football with organised training and league membership supported by the Northallerton Town Junior Football Club - NTJFC - https://northallertontownfc.co.uk/
- Junior goal posts - permanent facility open to all
- Children's play area including Space net, slides, swings and other equipment
- Multi use sports wall
- Wild flower meadow
- The Coyle Memorial Garden
- Public toilets - open April - September 7 days a week / October - March weekends only
- Senior football pitch - home to The Standard FC
- Small play area
Hambleton Strollers regularly hold walks through and around the parish.
The WI is active in the village, meeting at their hall on The Close DL7 8BL on the third Tuesday of the month at 7.15pm.
|If you are a member of a Sports, Leisure or Recreational club or society operating in or around Romanby please contact the clerk so that we can include your group on this page.|
Next parish meeting:
8 June 2021, 7:00pm Romanby primary School - Main Hall